Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The darkness gives me a sense of serenity, being all alone in the house with only the lights in the room switched on ain't scary anymore. In fact, I like it. I love it.


A group of performers from (australia? africa?) came to our school today during assembly. We were taught how to say "one clap" and "two claps". Its "ba zhang" (zong zi) for one, sounds like that at least HAHAHA. Suddenly forgot how to say two -__-

The sexy lady in the middle was shaking her hips so gracefully but vigorously, it seemed as though her upper body's the piece of clay on a Potter's wheel. What cracked us (or just me?) up were the two half naked men putting their hands on their moobs while dancing xD


After the programme, P showed us ALOT of satistics on our results. The same old stuff that took up what seemed like an hour. They frigging shifted the emaths prelims to 22 august, so that we can show our appreciation towards the teachers on teacher's day. hah -__- I bet they needed the hall for celebrations, huh.



Yes, I'm using the computer now, but there's nothing I can absorb after an exhausting day, i needa break.Besides, blogging takes only around 15 minutes to half an hour and I'm done


(this took 20 minutes)



Shall do worksheets instead. Learning from my mistakes sounds like a better plan since I ain't going anywhere right now.


Bye, history common test tomorrow, PLUS an english speech to complete


No comments: